2014 10-20 - prd week 3 rolling
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 2014 10-20 - prd week 3 rolling
- 1. Idea Generation & Opportunity Test
- 2. Perbedaan Ide & Peluang Tidak semua ide yang bagus merupakan peluang yangbagus Peluang: ide yang apabila direalisasikan akan memberinilai tambah signifikan bagi perusahaan
- 3. Menciptakan Ide PENDEKATAN SOLUSI MASALAHMenemukan kebutuhan konsumen PENDEKATAN FORTITOUS SCANModifikasi produk yang telah ada
- 4. 1. PENDEKATAN SOLUSI MASALAHApa yang diinginkan konsumen?Bagaimana cara memuaskan konsumen?Apakah cara terbaik untuk memuaskan konsumen?kreativitas untuk menemukan jawaban4Observasi
- 5. IDEPELUANG!
- 6. PROSES ENTREPRENEURIALPengembanganPeluangTes :- riset pasar- wawancara konsumen- analisis keuanganIdentifikasiPeluang- sesuai strategi/misiperusahaan- didukung sumber dayaRealisasiPeluangpemberian nilaitambah bagiperusahaan
- 7. Creativity & Innovation
- 8. OUR BRAIN
- 9. Why do we need creativity?Who is the most creative person ? Why ?What is the most creative company ?Why ?
- 10. Industrial CycleTimeSales andProfits ($)ProductDevelop-mentIntroductionProfitsSalesGrowth Maturity DeclineLosses/Investments ($)
- 11. Business Leader Uses creativity todeliver innovative productsCreativity Innovation
- 12. What is Creativity?What is Creativity ?What is Creativity ?
- 13. Process of reviving/ discovering things/ new & uniqueBrainstorming process of new ideasCapacity to create something useful or beautiful
- 14. Creativity: How &What ?InventingExperimentingBreaking rulesMaking mistakeTaking risksGrowing
- 15. 1. Background orknowledge accumulation2. The incubation process3. The idea experience4.Evaluation andimplementation
- 16. 1.Background or knowledge accumulation* Generally preceded by investigation andinformation gathering* Creative Research : Read in a variety of fields Join professional groups and. Creative Research :association Attend professional meetingsand seminars Travel to new places Talk to anyone and everyoneabout your subject Scan magazines, newspapersand journals for articlesrelated to the subject Develop a subject library forfuture reference Carry a small notebook andrecord useful information Devote time to pursue naturalcuriosities
- 17. 2. The incubation process* Creative individuals allows their subconscious tomull over the tremendous amounts of informationthey gather during the preparation phase* Helpful steps to induce incubation process: Engage in a routine,mindless activities (cuttingthe grass, painting the house) Exercise regularly Play sports, board games,puzzles Think about the project orproblem before falling asleep Meditate or practice self-hypnosis Sit back and relax on aregular basis
- 18. 3.The Idea Experience* The most exciting phase (usually), because itis when the idea or solution the individual isseeking is discoveredHow to speed up idea experiences: Day dream and fantasizeabout your project Practice your hobbies Work in a leisurelyenvironment Put the problem in theback burner Keep a note book atbedside to record late-nightor early-morningideas Take breaks while working
- 19. 4.Evaluation and ImplementationHow to carrying this phase: Increase your energy withproper exercise, diet and rest Educate yourself in thebusiness planning process andall facets of businesses Test your ideas withknowledgeable people Take notice of your intuitivehunches and feelings Educate yourself in the sellingprocess Learn about organizationalpolicies and practices Seek advice from others(friends, experts, etc) View the problems youencounter whileimplementing your ideas aschallenges The most difficult step, requires a great dealof courage, self-discipline, andperseverance Successful entrepreneurs can identify ideasthat are workable and that they have theskills to implement
- 20. What is Innovation?
- 21. Creating new values which are beneficial for theconsumers and the company by creatively changingone or more dimension of a business systemNew ideas that are used or applied to create or fixcertain product, process or service towardsimprovement
- 22. Stages of InnovationProblem IdentificationSuggestion of IdeaChoosing IdeaApplying/implementing ideas
- 23. Types of Innovation
- 24. Types of Innovation creation of a new product, service, or processOften one that is novel or untried, such concepts tend to berevolutionary Invention Expansion of a product, service, or process already inexistence. Such concepts make a different application of a current idea Extension Replication of an already existing product, service, or process Not simply copying, but adding your own creative touch to enhanceDuplication or improve the concept Combination of existing concepts and factors into a new formulation This involves taking a number of ideas or items already invented andSynthesis finding a way that they can form a new application
- 25. Innovation in ActionType Description ExamplesInvention Totally new product, service,or processAirplanelight bulbtelephoneExtension New use of differentapplication of an alreadyexisting product, service, orprocessMcDonaldsFacebookDuplication Creative replication of anexisting conceptDistroSynthesis Combination of existingconcepts and factors into anew formulation or usesmartphone = Handphone + camera +music player + etc.
- 26. Open your Creativity Creativity is not a gift, it hasto be sharpened, grown, andmaintained Those who are creative, theyalways learn how to makethemselves to become morecreative They also see the future andthink for other people And they are alwaysencouraged to think aboutnew things and apply them toovercome the problems Creative people are notgenius inventors
- 27. Things that weakenthe power of creativityNo sense of humorAfraid of making mistakesand being laughedTied up with routinework
- 28. 10 Ways to Become Creative1. Be sure that you can becreative2. Express your creativity inyour work and life3. Show your inner child4. Think Unlogical5. Do something different6. Charge your mind7. Read books and lookoutside8. Doing routine activitieswhen you are in deadlock9. Write your ideasimmediately10.Believe that you can do it
- 29. Examples of innovative products
- 30. Examples of innovative products
- 31. Creative and Innovation in BusinessNew products creationNew value creationEntering new marketsegmentImproving products qualityChanging work flowRe-design everything that isrelated to customersCutting off costs
- 32. THANK YOU