Format Bing Uas 14
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Format Bing Uas 14
LEMBARAN SOALMATA PELAJARAN
:BAHASA INGGISSMPKAMIS/ 20 MARET 2014 09.30 11.30 WIB
1. Isikan identitas Anda ke dalam Lembar Jawaban Ujian Akhir Sekolah yang tersedia dengan menggunakan pensil 2B sesuai petunjuk di LJK.
2. Hitamkan bulatan di depan nama mata ujian pada LJK.
3. Periksa dan bacalah soal-soal sebelum Anda menjawabnya, pastikan setiap lembar soal memiliki nomor paket yang sama dengan nomor paket yang tertera pada cover.
4. Laporkan kepada pengawas ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal yang kurang jelas, rusak, atau tidak lengkap.
5. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan paket tes tersebut.
6. Jumlah soal sebanyak 50 butir, pada setiap butir soal terdapat 4 (empat) pilihan jawaban.
7. Mintalah kertas buram kepada pengawas ujian, bila diperlukan.
8. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, tabel matematika atau alat bantu hitung lainnya.
9. Periksalah pekerjaan Anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ujian
10. Lembar soal tidak boleh dicoret-coret.Read the text and answer the question 1.
1.Which of the following sentences best explains the above sign?
a. If you break any of the articles, you must pay for it.
b. You dont have to buy articles that are broken.
c. In this section, you will only find broken articles.
d. The shop sells special broken articles.Read the text and answer question number 2 and 3
2.When will the party be held?
a. At the second house
b. At 44 Devoe Road
c. At 6.30 a.m.
d. On March 13
3.Regrets only : Marie Salinger 238-1722 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org The word above tell us that we should....
a.Give information if we can not comeb.Give information if we can comec.Ask information how to come to the placed..Contact Marie Salinger before come
Text For Number 4
4. What is the relationship between sender and receiver ?a. They are father and son
b. They are friendship
c. They are brothers
d. They are teacher and student
The following text is for questions number 5-65.What is the purpose of the text above?
A. To tell the senior about Blue and Gold costumes
B. To announce the activities that will be held in the school
C. To invite the students to read poetry in the farewell party
D. To give detailed information about Senior Panoramic photos
6. Based on the text, which statement is not true ?
A. the senior students do not wear their Thursday uniform.
B. all students wear Blue & Gold costumes to the party.
C. the farewell party will not be held on July 26.
D.all students must attend the farewell party.Read the text and answer questions 7
7. The text is written in order to
A. congratulate Rafi on his success.
B. inform people about the best journalist.
C. announce people to give praise to Rafi.
D. invite people to come to the the studio..The following text is for questions 8 and 9
Samsung ML 2525W wireless laser printer
The Samsung ML 2525W monochrome laser printer doesnt pack in extra features, but delivers worthwhile improvements over previous generations in output speed and quality.
We highly recommended this wireless workhorse if you refuse to sacrifice quality for affordability. Price $500http://reviews.enet.com/printers/
8.The advertisement offers us about....A. Wireless.B. Printer.
9. How can we buy this printer?A. By sending e-mail.
B. By calling electronic shop.C. By visiting the exhibition.D. By ordering throught its web. Text for number 10 -11
Flight NumberRouteDepartureArrivalDays of Operation
GA 652/GA888Jakarta - Nagoya23.0509.10Sun, Wed, Fri
09.10Sun, Wed, Fri
Sun, Wed, Fri Sun, Wed, Fri
10. How many aircraft does Garuda fly to Nagoya?
a. 4b. 5c. 6d. 711. What is the text mostly about?
a. Destination of Garuda
b. Time schedule in Denpasar airport
c. Garuda flight schedule
d. Information of Garuda arrivalThe following text is for questions number 12-14
32 Pine Zaggat Lane
Hampervile, NE 25345
January 5, 2012
I am sorry about forgetting about our lunch date. It was completely my fault. I was so busy at work that it must have slipped my mind. How about I treat you to lunch next Wednesday at the new Italian restaurant julies at 12:30 pm? I have marked this date in my planner so I will not forget about it. Id just like to apologize again for missing the lunch date. Love
12.What is the letter about ?
a. Forgetting the lunch date
b. Inviting someone for having lunch.
c. having lunch at the Italian restaurant.
d. Apologizing for missing the lunch date.
13.When will Jolene and her friend have lunch ?
a. Wednesday morning
b. Wednesday noon
c. Wednesday afternoon
d. Wednesday evening
14.What is relationship between Joana and Monica a. They are mom and daughterb. They are friends c. They are teachersd. They are enemies Read the following text to answer questions 15 to 18
15. 15. How many ingredients are on the text?
c.5 d.6 16.What do we need to prick the skin of the duck?
a.Salt.b. lack pepper.c.sharp fork.d.Boiling-hot water 17. 17. Then remove it from the oven. What does the underline word mean ?
a.Salt.b. lack pepper.c.Roast duckd.Boiling-hot water18. Prick skin all over with a sharp fork.
What is the meaning of the underlined word?
a. Make a small hole in something.
b. Brush something on the surface.
c. Pull something on the body.
d. Cut something into a small size.The following text is for question 19-22
19. From the text we know that
a. The robot cant move back ward
b. The robots feet are bendable
c. The robot cant move at all
d. The robot has no arms20. What are the colour of the robots eyes?
21. What is the main idea of paragraph three ?
a. A medium sized battery must be put to make the robot strong
b. Two batteries are needed to make the robot move
c. The writers robot is difficult to move
d. The robot can move without batteries
22. and it moves forward only.
Forward means .
d. In front of
Read the text and answer questions number 23 to 26.
23. How long does it take to paint the whole tower?
a. A month
b. Five month
c. Less than a year
d. More than a year24. What does the second paragraph tells us about?
a. The parts of the Eiffel Tower
b. The visitors of the Eiffel Tower
c. The things we can do in the tower
d. The panorama we can enjoy from the towe25. What does the text above mainly tell us about?
b. The Eiffel Tower
c. Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
d. the tallest structure in the world
26. the tower was the tallest structure in the world.
What is the opposite meaning of the underlined word?
b. Smallestc. Shortest
The following text is for questions number 27-30
27. Who went to Jogja last week ?
A. My friends
B. The writer
D. The writer and his friends
28. How many place did they visit in Jogja ?
29. What is the main idea of paragraph 2 ?
A. Visit Gembira Loka Zoo
B. We visited Parangtritis beach
C. I hope I could visit Jogja again
D. We really enjoyed
30....scenery was very beautiful there.
The underlined word mean ....
Text for question no. 31 to 34
Two frogs had lived in a village all their lives. They had a plan to see the big city that was about ten miles away.
They discussed about it for a long time and at last, agreed to set off to see the city.
It was a hot day and they soon began to fell tired. They had only gone a little way when one said to the other, We must be nearly there. Can you see the city ?
No, said the other, but if I climb on your back I may be able to see it.
So it climbed up on the back of the other, to see city.
When the frog put up its head, its eyes could only see what was behind and not what was in front. So, it saw the village they had just left.
Can you see the city ? asked the frog below.
Yes, answered the frog above. I can see it. It looks just like our village.
Then, the frogs realised that it was not worth while going any f