Prediksi un bahasa inggris paket soal i
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Prediksi un bahasa inggris paket soal i
WONOSOBO ENGLISH TEACHERS ASSOCIATION (WETA) OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLMUSYAWARAH GURU MATA PELAJARAN (MGMP) BAHASA INGGRIS SMP/MTs KABUPATEN WONOSOBOSekretariat: Jl. Bayangkara No.10 Telp. (0286) 321630 Wonosobo 56311e-mail: email@example.com: http://wetajuniornews.wordpress.com
PREDIKSI SOAL UJIAN NASIONAL TAHUN 2013PAKET 1Read the text and answer questions 1
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTYPROPER SWIMSUIT, WETSUIT AND OR SWIMMING TRUNKS REQUIRED1. It means that the visitor . . . .A. Must call lifeguard before swimB. Prohibited to swim with swimming trunksC. Must bring swimming property to the lifeguardD. Not allowed to swim without proper swimsuit
This text is for no. 2 and 3
Mr. and Mrs. Abdul Rozak andMr. and Mrs. Hermansyah TaherRequest the honor of your presenceAt the marriage reception of their childrenTeddy harliansyahAndRosalina TaherOn Saturday, the 11th of April 2012At 11.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.At flowery Tower HallMarriage VowAt9.00 a.m.At Jasmine room.
Your presence is a present in itself; however, if you feel the need to provide a souvenir, an envelope gift is appreciated.
2.From the text above, we can conclude that A. the marriage vow takes place at the brides house.B. the marriage reception will last for two hoursC. the marriage reception ends in the evening.D. the brides name is Teddy Harliansyah.3.At the marriage reception of their children. The word their refers to ... .
A. Mr. And Mrs. Abdul RozakB. Mr. And Mrs. Hermansyah TaherC. Teddy Harliansyah and Rosalina TaherD. Mr. And Mrs. Abdul Rozak, and Mr. And Mrs. Hermansyah Taher
This text is for no 4 to 6!ANNOUNCEMENTSCHOOL TRIP TO KUTA BALI
On 24th of June, There will be a school trip to Kuta Bali.Departure: 07.30 a.m.Programs: swimming, games, volleyball and lunch at the sea view restaurant afternoon : walk along the beach and watch the flying kite festivalFee: Rp. 600,000.00Contact person: Andi, ZahraChairperson
4. What is the announcement about?A. Flying kite festival B. Walk along the beachC. A schedule of trip to BaliD. Swimming in Kuta beach
5. How many programs will they do in Bali?A. 4 programsB. 5 programsC. 6 programsD. 7 programs6.The word Fee in the text has the same meaning with the word ... A. cost B. money C. number D. valueThe text is for no. 7 8
7. What is the text about?A. A memory card.B. A document.C. A printer.D. An ink.
8. Why does this product have special function? Because. A. It is sold cheaply. B. It can edit the text. C. It doesnt spend much ink. D. It can be used to type something
The text for number 9 to 10Schedule of Departure in Tugu Train Station
NoTrainRouteDayDepartureArrivalPrice of Tickets
1.GajayanaJogja SurabayaMonday and Tuesday7 a.m11 a.mRp 200.000,-
2.Argo AnggrekJogja JakartaWednesday Thursday8 a.m3 p.mRp. 450.000,-
3.BimaJogja MalangSaturday and Sunday9 a.m4 p.mRp 350.000,-
9. What time does Bima arrive to Malang?A. 03.00 pmB. 04.00 pmC. 08.00 amD. 09.00 am
10. Gajayana train needs hours to reach at Surabaya station.A. two B. threeC. fourD. five
This text is for no 14 to 16THE AMAZING TAJ MAHAL IN INDIATaj Mahal is regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world. It was built by a Muslim Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his dear wife at Agra.Taj Mahal is a Mausoleum that houses the grave of queen Mumtaz Mahal. The mausoleum is a part of a vast complex comprising of a main gateway, an elaborate garden, a mosque (to the left), a guest house (to the right), and several other palatial buildings. The Taj is at the farthest end of this complex, with the river Jamuna behind it.The Taj stands on a raised, square platform (186 x 186 feet) with its four corners truncated, forming an unequal octagon. The architectural design uses the interlocking arabesque concept, in which each element stands on its own and perfectly integrates with the main structure. It uses the principles of self-replicating geometry and a symmetry of architectural elements.Its central dome is fifty-eight feet in diameter and rises to a height of 213 feet. It is flanked by four subsidiary domed chambers. The four graceful, slender minarets are 162.5 feet each. The central domed chamber and four adjoining chambers include many walls and panels of Islamic decoration.Taj Mahal is built entirely of white marble. Its stunning architectural beauty is beyond adequate description, particularly at dawn and sunset. The Taj seems to glow in the light of the full moon. On a foggy morning, the visitors experience the Taj as if suspended when viewed from across the Jamuna river.Source: www.islamicity.com/cul.ture/Taj/default.htm14. Whom was Taj Mahal built for? It was built for Shah Jahans...A. wifeB. fatherC. motherD. daughter15. What is the main idea of the last paragraph?A. The architectural beauty of Taj Mahal.B. The view from across the Jamuna river.C. Taj Mahal is built entirely of white marble.D. The Taj seems to glow in the light of the full moon.16. ...as one of the eight wonders of the world. (par.1)What does the underlined word mean? It means .... A. miraclesB. beautiesC. chambersD. decoration This text is for no. 18 and 19HOW TO MAKE CARBONARRA SPAGHETTIYou will need 200 g dried spaghetti 2 tbsp olive oil 6 bacon slices, chopped 2 egg yolks 35 g parmesan cheese 4 tbsp cream salt and pepper 2 tbsp parsley, chopped 2 saucepans 1 wooden spoon 1 colander 1 bowl 1 spoonPrepare a pan of boiling water and season with salt. Place the pasta into the pan and push it down with your wooden spoon, so that all the spaghetti is submerged under the water. Add half of the oil and cook for roughly 7-10 minutes. Meanwhile, into a warmed second pan add the olive oil, then the chopped bacon. Stir and let it render, stirring for a few minutes. To render simply means to melt the fat. Then turn the heat off. Place the egg yolks into a bowl, then the cream and the parmesan cheese. Combine it all together. When the pasta is cooked, transfer it into a colander, then place the colander back on top of the saucepan to drain the excess liquid. Once the pasta is thoroughly drained, quickly place it back into the pan of bacon fat and stir well to coat the pasta. Then pour in the egg mixture and mix thoroughly. It is very important to use the warmth of the pasta to cook the egg yolks. But do not overheat as you'll end up with scrambled egg! After mixing thoroughly, season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley. Use the tongs to place a generous helping onto each serving plate.
17. Place the pasta into the pan and push.... The underlined word means....a.cutb.pourc.keepd.store18. When the pasta is cooked, transfer it into a colander,then... What does the underlined word refer to ?a. the cookb.the pastac. the creamd.the colanderThis text is for no. 19-21
SCHOOL BUS In my school, there is a school bus. The merk of the bus is Marchedes Benz, it is operated on 15 January 2004. Its number plat is N 7029 C. The school bus color is maroon red. School buss shape is rectangular shape. It is not too big. The width is about 2 metres, the length is about 4 metres, and the height is about 3.5 m. In the front side, there is a glass that is for the driver to look ahead. The top of the glass there is white sticker that can be read as SCHOOL BUS . The left side of the sticker is logo of Sampoerna Academy, and the right side of the sticker is logo of SMAN 10 Malang. On the left and right side of the bus, there are dark glasses windows that make the passenger enable to see outside, and also there are Sampoerna Academy logo, SMAN 10 Malang logo, title Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow, and an gold arc.
19. What is the text about?A. The description of the writers school bus.B. The accessories of the writers school bus.C. The name of the writers school bus.D. The logo of the writers school bus.20. From the text above, we can conclude that.A. The writer is a junior high school student.B. The writers school bus belongs to a big bus.C. The left side of the bus is the logo of the busD. The passengers can see outside from the windows.21. How old is the school bus now?A. Six years oldB. Seven years oldC. Eight years oldD. Nine years oldThis text is for no. 22 and 23PicassoPicasso was one of the most outstanding and important artists of the 19000s. he is best known for his paintings. Almost every style in modern art is represented in Picassos works.Picasso was born in 1881 in Malaga, Spains as the son of an art teacher. He studied painting with his father and also in MadridFrom about 1895 to 1901 he painted realistic works in traditional style. Then he entered what was called the blue period. During this time he only used shades of blue in his paintings to show poverty he saw in Barcelona After 1907, he entered into the style of cubism. Among his well-known cubbist painting are The Three Musician and The man with guitar which depict the destruction of Spanish town. Picasso died in French in 1973 22. Why was Picassos painting called the blue period? Because ....a. He only used shades of blue in his paintingsb. He painted realistic works in traditional style.c. He depict destruction of Spanish town.d. He studied painting with his father.23. How old was Picasso passed away?a. 90 years oldb. 91 years oldc. 92 years oldd. 93 years oldPapa Cloud FamilyOnce upon a time, there lived a Clouds family. Papa Cloud, Mama Cloud, and Cloud children lived quietly in the sky.Every morning, the cloud children went to the sky playground to play with the slide. But since there was only one slide, they had to take turns on the slide. Lody, the youngest cloud child, looked impatient. He could not wait for his turns to come. His brother, Tody, didnt like his attitude. Suddenly, they were quarrelling. Their white bod