To un 2015 bhs inggris a
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of To un 2015 bhs inggris a
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
Hasil Kerja Sama
SMA/MATAHUN PELAJARAN 2014/2015
DINAS PENDIDIKAN DKI JAKARTAUJIAN NASIONAL
2 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
MATA PELAJARANMata Pelajaran : Bahasa InggrisJenjang : SMA/MA
WAKTU PELAKSANAANHari, tanggal : Rabu, 1 April 2015Jam : 07.30 09.30
PETUNJUK UMUM1. Periksalah Naskah Soal yang Anda terima sebelum mengerjakan soal yang meliputi:
a. Kelengkapan jumlah halaman atau urutannya.b. Kelengkapan dan urutan nomor soal.c. Kesesuaian Nama Mata Uji dan Program Studi yang tertera pada kanan atas Naskah Soal
dengan Lembar Jawaban Ujian Nasional (LJUN).2. Laporkan kepada pengawas ruang ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal, nomor soal yang tidak
lengkap atau tidak urut, serta LJUN yang rusak atau robek untuk mendapat gantinya.3. Tulislah Nama dan Nomor Peserta Ujian Anda pada kolom yang disediakan di halaman pertama
butir soal.4. Isilah pada LJUN Anda dengan:
a. Nama Peserta pada kotak yang disediakan, lalu hitamkan bulatan di bawahnya sesuai dengan huruf di atasnya.
b. Nomor Peserta dan Tanggal Lahir pada kolom yang disediakan, lalu hitamkan bulatan di bawahnya sesuai huruf/angka di atasnya.
c. Nama Sekolah, Tanggal Ujian, dan bubuhkan Tanda Tangan Anda pada kotak yang disediakan.
5. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan Naskah Soal tersebut.6. Jumlah soal sebanyak 50 butir, pada setiap butir soal terdapat 5 (lima) pilihan jawaban.7. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, tabel matematika, atau alat bantu hitung
lainnya.8. Periksalah pekerjaan Anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ruang ujian.9. Lembar soal boleh dicoret-coret, sedangkan LJUN tidak boleh dicoret-coret.
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA3
In this section of the test, you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken English. There are four parts to this section, with special directions for each part.
Part IQuestions 1 to 4
Directions:In this part of the test, you will hear some dialogues and questions spoken in English. The questions and the dialogues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying.After you listen to the dialogue and the question about it, read the five possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Now listen to a sample question.You will hear:
Man : We are almost out of cereal.Woman : I know. I will go to the grocery store to buy some more. I will also get some milk, bread
and fruit.Man : Would you get some instant noodles?Woman : Sure.Narrator : What does the man want the woman to buy?
A. Fruit.B. Milk.C. Bread.D. Noodles.E. Cereal.
The best answer to the question is Noodles. Therefore, you should answer choice (D)
1. A. Writing a letter by e-mail.B. Sending a package by airmailC. A package arriving in two days.D. Posting a letter by surface mail.E. Mailing a package by surface mail.
2. A. In the morningB. In the afternoonC. In the eveningD. At midnightE. At noon
4 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
3. A. He saved a boy from a speeding motorcycle.B. He stopped a speeding motorcycle.C. He got the highest mark at school.D. He won a motorcycle race.E. He found a missing boy.
4. A. The man wants to drink something cold.B. The man gives the woman a cold drink.C. The woman wants a cold drink.D. The woman owns the caf.E. They feel very cold.
Part IIQuestions: 5 to 7
Directions:In this part of the test, you will hear some incomplete dialogues spoken in English, followed by four responses also spoken in English. The dialogues and responses will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. You have to choose the best response to each question. Now listen to a sample question:
Man : May I taste the caramel pudding you just made? Woman : Of course you may. How does it taste?Man : ....Narrator : What is the most appropriate response for the man to reply?
A. It is very expensive, I think.B. Its very delicious. I really enjoy the taste.C. I think I will cook it myself. D. I dont think Ill come with you.
The best answer to the question Its very delicious. I really enjoy the taste. is choice B.Therefore, you should choose option B.
5. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.6. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 7. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA5
Part IIIQuestions 8 to 11Directions:In this part of the test you will hear some dialogues or monologues spoken in English. The dialogues or monologues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you listen to the dialogue or monologue, look at the five pictures provided in your test book, and decide which one would be the most suitable with the dialogue or monologue you have heard.
6 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA7
Part IVQuestions 12 to 15
Directions:In this part of the text you will hear several monologues. Each monologue will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you hear the monologue and the question about it, read the five possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
12. A. The stupas in Borobudur Temple.B. The history of Borobudur Temple.C. The temple in West Java, Indonesia.D. The Buddhist temple around the world.E. The division of the Borobudur Temple.
13. A. On the right side of Syailendra Dynasty.B. On the left side of Syailendra Dynasty.C. At South Java Indonesia.D. In the Kedu Valley.E. In Jakarta.
14. A. GirahB. AirlanggaC. Calon ArangD. Mpu BharadahE. Ratna Manggali
15. A. Fight or war is not the answer.B. Deadly struggle is the answer.C. Friendship is the answer.D. Family is everything.E. Family is nothing.
This is the end of the listening section
8 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
The following text is for questions 16 and 17.
Our little bundle of joy has arrived!
Annie and Jonathan Parker and big brother Jacob are ecstatic to welcome little
Alexis Ray into the world!
Born on the 14th of October, 2014 7 pounds, 6 ounces
16. The announcement above is about ....A. the birth of a babyB. giving the name of new babyC. the news from Parkers family D. the news of Parkers little bundle of joy E. the arrival of Parkers family from abroad
17. The name of the fathers baby is ....A. JacobB. ParkerC. Alexis RayD. Annie ParkerE. Jonathan Parker
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA9
The following text is for questions 18 and 19.
124 Clinton St. Stanford. CA. USA. 94305
February 15, 2015Dear Diana,
Thank you for sending me a friendly letter. I am so glad that you asked me to be your pen pal. Of course I like it. So, let me tell you something about myself to make our friendship better. I think Ill tell you my profile first because you have known my name. I have lived in California for 3 years, before that I lived in another USA state, Ohio. I was born on December 17th 1993. Im in the same age with you, 16 years old. Im a first semester student of California Senior High School. My hobbies are making handicraft, gardening, and listening to rap music.Thats my little biodata. Then, let me tell you about my family. Honestly, I dont have a big family. My family consists of my mother and my big brother. My father had passed away 5 years ago. My mother works at Snacks Company and my big brother studies in Californian College and does part time work in a supermarket. I enclose a photo of my family and many photos of California Visit Resorts. I hope you enjoy them. I also write my email address for you, here it is: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
18. The letter tells about ....A. the writers family B. the writers profileC. introducing a friend D. the passion of the writerE. giving some information of a friend
19. Why did the writer tell about herself?A. The writer wanted to exist.B. The writer liked to introduce herself.C. They have not known each other so well.D. They wanted to meet each other someday.E. The writer promoted herself to be Dianas friend.
10 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
The following text is for questions 20 to 21.
20. What is the advertisement about?A. A cafeB. Qdoba cateringC. Some food in QdobaD. New menu of QdobaE. Cinco de Mayo holiday party
21. What are the products of Qdoba?A. Taco and NachoB. Taco and Naked BurritoC. Taco, Pasta, and BurritoD. Taco, Nacho, and other mealsE. Taco, Nacho, and Naked Burrito
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA11
The following text is for questions 22 to 24.
A study conducted by the Institute of Tropical Disease (ITD) at the University of Airlangga (Unair) in Surabaya, East Java, has found a new herbal medicine to cure dengue fever. The medicine, called Malaleuca Alternifolia Concentrate (MAC), is claimed effective to kill 96 percent of dengue viruses in a patient body.
ITD head Nasronudin said that until now dengue fever medication had been focused only on strengthening the immune system of a patient infected with dengue. He said previously dengue had been handled by increasing the platelet count o