Soal try out B. Inggris
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Soal try out B. Inggris
Soal Prediksi dan Try Out
UJIAN NASIONAL TAHUN PELAJARAN 2012/2013
Disusun Sesuai Indikator Kisi-Kisi UN 2013
Bahasa Inggris SMK
Written by :
Team STMIK Jakarta
Distributed by :
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 1
A. LISTENING SECTION
There are four items in this part. For each item, you will see a picture on your test paper and you will
hear four short statements. The statements will be spoken TWICE. They will not be printed on your
test paper, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers say. When you hear the four
statements, look at the picture on your test paper and choose the statement that best describes what you
see in the picture. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer.
Look at the sample below. Now listen to the four statements:
Sample Answer :
Statement (B), Theres a chair under the table, best describes what you see in the picture. Therefore, you should choose answer (B).
Now lets begin with the picture marked number (1) on your test paper.
A C D
In this section of the test you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken
English. There are four parts to this section with special directions for each part.
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 2
There are four items in this part of the test. For each item, you will hear a question or statement spoken
in English followed by three responses, also spoken in English. They will be spoken TWICE. They
will not be printed on your test paper, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers say.
You are to choose the best response to each question or statement and mark it on your answer sheet.
Now listen to a sample question.
You will hear : Sample Answer
You will also hear :
The best response to the question, How are you? is choice (A), Im fine. And you? Therefore you should choose answer (A).
Now lets begin with question number (5) on your test paper. 5. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
6. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
7. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
8. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
There are three items in this part of the test. For each item you will hear a short conversation between
two people. You will hear the conversations TWICE. They will not be printed on your test paper, so
you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers say. On your test paper, you will read a
question about each conversation. The question will be followed by four answers. You are to choose
the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet.
Now, lets begin with question number (9) on your test paper.
9. Where are the speakers? A. On a bus. B. On a subway. C. In a restaurant. D. In an automobile.
10. What is being talked about? A. A movie. B. A comedian. C. A movie star. D. A television show.
11. What kind of room did the man want? A. One single room. B. One double room. C. Two single rooms. D. Two double rooms.
B C D
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 3
In this part of the test you will hear two short talks. Each will be spoken TWICE. They will not be
printed on your test paper, so you must listen carefully to understand and remember what is said. On
your test paper, you will read two questions about each short talk. Each question will be followed by
four answers. You have to choose the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet.
Now lets begin with the following short talk.
12. Who is most likely making the announcement? A. An appointed guest. B. The resort manager. C. A security officer. D. The pool visitors.
13. What benefit will the Snow Bay identification holders have? A. Free towels and chairs for the beach. B. Free swimming lessons at the pool. C. Reduced room rates at the resort. D. Discounts at area restaurant.
14. What encourages listeners to buy Old Land soup? A. Its cheap price. B. Its new variety. C. Its healthy ingredients. D. Its simple preparation.
15. Where can Old Land soups be bought? A. At the Old Land Soup Restaurant. B. In various restaurants of the city. C. In certain gourmet food stores. D. At a lot of grocery stores.
B. READING SECTION
Questions 16 30 are incomplete dialogues. Four clauses/sentences, marked (A), (B), (C), or (D), are given beneath each question. You are to choose the one clause/sentence that best completes the
dialogue. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer.
16. Lina : How can I get this television fixed? Deni : Here is the number. A. You can call the electrician. B. You ought to buy the new one. C. You should repair it by yourself. D. You have to contact the mechanic.
In this part of the test you will have the chance to show how well you understand written English.
There are three parts to this section, with special directions for each part.
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 4
17. Caller : Hello. This is Wendys speaking. Can I speak to David? Nita : I am sorry, he is out. ...?
Caller : All right, thank you.
A. Can I take a message B. Could you leave a message C. Could you call back at four D. Could you wait for a moment
18. Barbara : Why did you speak to Mr. Lawrence last night? Dean : and show him my new creation. A. I will ask B. I ought to tell C. I had to inform D. Im going to come
19. Keyla : I wonder if youd like to join us for dinner this evening. Lila : Sorry. A. I have other plans. B. I will do it soon. C. Id be glad to. D. I think I can.
20. Joko : Do you mind if I sit here? Nanda : I think its unoccupied. A. I agree with you. B. No. Go ahead. C. Of course. D. Yes, I do.
21. Erica : Excuse me. I bought this alarm-clock the other day and ... Id like a refund. Heres my receipt.
Seller : I see. What seems to be the problem?
A. The clock is in a good condition. B. It costs more than I thought. C. Perhaps the alarm is okay. D. Im not satisfied with it.
22. Andien : I would appreciate it if you could go to the store for me. Bella : No problem. A. Can you do me a favor? B. What do you want me to get? C. I am afraid I cant go anywhere. D. You can help me buy something.
23. Mira : Shall we wait for John before ordering? Fino : No. if we start. A. We can do it without him B. We had informed him C. He wont mind D. He called me
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 5
24. Mr.Oji : If you were the headmaster, what would your top priority be for this school? Supri : A. I would make this school to be internationally standardized. B. I would have collaborated with some famous universities. C. I can ask the school members to be more discipline. D. I will make many good programs for this school.
25. Nina : I like watching news on TV. How about you? Farah : It shows us too much violence for the children. A. I couldnt agree more. B. I absolutely agree. C. I think so. D. I disagree.
26. Lilian : How do I get to the sports store? Putri : .... It's on the right side of the street, next to Wendy's.
A. Walk straight until you get to the intersection. B. Its between the bank and the drugstore. C. Its in front of the Central hospital. D. Sorry, Im stranger myself.
27. Andy : What do you usually do after school, Harry? Harry : and listen to the music. A. Ill go out of town with friends. B. I just watched TV and slept. C. I had to help my mom. D. I review the lessons.
28. Pino : Have you decided what to order? Marlina : Yes. I think I am thirsty. A. Ill have soda. B. Ill take burger. C. I order some meals. D. I want to eat something.
29. Ophie : Will you be at home this week? Seprie : I am not sure. ... I have some jobs to do there.
A. I prefer Lombok to Maluku. B. I will have gone to Bali. C. I like doing something. D. I might be in Bandung.
30. Helena : Tell me about your favorite sport, Intan. Intan : I always do it every week. A. I enjoy doing it. B. I am keen on riding horses. C. I like reading sports magazine. D. Im interested in writing about it.
Soal Pra UN Bahasa Inggris SMK. Distributed by http://pak-anang.blogspot.com Halaman 6
In questions 31 36, each item has four underlined words or phrases, marked (A), (B), (C), and (D). You are to identify the one underlined word or phrase that should be corrected or rewritten, and mark
31. Experts predict a continuing global expansion of tourism through the decade, and emphasize A B
Southeast Asia as the region that will experience the greater development.