Soal Presentasi Bahasa Inggris
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Soal Presentasi Bahasa Inggris
Tugas bahasa inggris
TUGAS BAHASA INGGRISERIKA DWI ATHALA (14)NERISSA ARVIANA P.(21)
1. What program can the students do individually?A. Story Telling ContestB. Choir ContestC. Basketball MatchD. Wall Magazine Competition
2. The competition will last for . . . days.A. 2B. 3C. 4D. 5
62. GREETING CARDS1. What is the genre of the text? a. Short Message b. Greeting Card c. Letter d. Notice
3. INVITATIONS CARD
4. FOOD LABELMILK CALCIUMDietary Supplement600 mg 100 Soft gelsSupplement FactsServing size : 1 soft gelAmount per 1 soft gel % Daily Value*Vitamin D 200 IU 50Calcium (from milk) 600 mg 60Zinc 15 mg **Daily value has not been establishedOther ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified WaterDirections: As a dietary supplement, take one soft gel for adults daily.Manufactured for: EXP 04 27 10NU-HEALTH PRODUCTS CO. LOT 2 75 61Walnut, CA 91789Made in U.S.A.
1. The label is telling us about of a dietary supplement.A. the informationB. the usageC. the materialsD. the benefits5. ADVERTISEMENT
6. SHORT MESSAGE Adi, tell Daddy to buy a new dress for me! Two days later there will be a birthday party. And I have got an invitation letter from my classmate. I want to wear it in the party. Who sent the message to Adi?a. Adi's mother. b. Adi's father.c. Adi's sister.d. Adi's brother.
7. ANNOUNCEMENTAnnouncementEnglish Conversation Club (SCC)is opening registration for new membersjoin us and improve your English!Every Thursday from 16.00 to 17.00 at the school hallFor registration, please contactWayan (VIIA)Anissa (VIIB) 1. When do the members have meeting ?A. In the morning.B. On Thursday afternoon.C. On Thursday morning.D. In the afternoon at three oclock.
8. PERSONAL LETTERJl.Surikanti 10Denpasar 21010BaliNopember 15,2010 Lucy Mutiara Jl.Panglima polim 2 Jakarta 12983Dear Lucy,My parents and I are in Bali now. We are staying in Nusa Dua Beach hotel. our room is big and cozy. It is newing the beach.This is my second visit to Bali and Bali still wonderful. There are many thing to see and to do here. The beaches and temples are awesaome. the ceremonies are also interesting.So far, we have shopped a lot. I bought some T.shirt and hundreds of wooden accesaries. My mam bought a beautiful ststue and my father bought a large paintin. The paintin is not only beautiful but also very expensive.I will return to Malang next week hope to see you again soon.Love,Astuti9. EMAILFrom : Erika _atala @yahoo.comTo : nerissa _arviana @yahoo.com
Nerissa sorry I cant come to your house tonight to do the wall magazine project as we have planed. My grandmother has just come and she wants me to accompany her to my aunts house. I will meet you at school tomorrow.
11 . What is Erika and nerissa s plan ?A. To say sorry.B. To meet Nerissas auntC. To accompany her grandmotherd. To do the wall magazine project together.
10. NARATIVE TEXTThe Rats and The ElephantsOnce upon a time there lived a group of mice under a tree in peace. However, a group of elephants crossing the jungle unknowingly destroyed the homes of all the rats. Many of them were even crushed to death.
Then taking of rats decided to approach the elephant's chief and request him to guide his herd through another route. On hearing the sad story, the elephant's king apologized and agreed to take another route. And so the lives of the rats were saved.
One day elephant-hunters came to the jungle and trapped a group of elephants in huge nets. Then the elephant king suddenly remembered the king of the rats. He summoned on of the elephants of his herd, which had not been trapped, to go seek help from the king and told him about the trapped elephants.
The rat's king immediately took his entire group of rats and they cut open the nets which had trapped the elephant's herd. The elephant herd was totally set free. They danced with joy and thank the rats.