Soal Bahasa Inggris Un Sma 2010
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Soal Bahasa Inggris Un Sma 2010
P12 ;RIVIA.. i:i I.,: , I
Unclan StulHlur Ntlbianfd Peudulikun
KEMENTERIAN PENDIDIKAN NASIONAL
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2009/2010
Mata Pelajaran : BAHASA INGGRIS , Jenjang : SMAIMA : Program Studi : IPAlIPSIBAHASAIKEAGAMAAN
: Selasa, 23 Maret 2010 : 08.00 - 10.00
1. Isikan identitas Anda ke dalam Lembar Jawaban Ujian Nasional (LJUN) yang tersedia dengan menggunakan pensil 2B sesuai petunjuk di LJUN.
2. Hitamkan bulatan di depan nama mata ujian pada LJUN. 3. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan paket tes tersebut. 4. Jumlah soal sebanyak 50 butir;: pada setiapbutir soal terdapat 5 (lima)
pilihan jawaban. . 5. Periksa dan bacalah soal-soal sebelum Anda menjawabnya. 6. Laporkan kepada pengawas ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal yang kurang
jelas, rusak, atau tidak lengkap. 7. Mintalah kertas buram kepada pengawas ujian, bila diperlukan. 8. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, tabel matematika atau alat
bantu hitung lainnya. 9. Periksalah pekerjaan Anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ujian. 10. Lembar soal tidak boleh dicoret-coret,
1l4-ING (IPA/II'SIBIIS/AGM)-02-2009/2010"lIak Cipta pada Pusat Penilaian Pcndidikun-BAI.ITBANGKEMENDIKNAS .
In this section of the test, you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken English. There are four parts to this section with special directions for each part.
PART I Questions 1 to 3.
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear some dialogues and questions spoken in English. The questions and the dialogues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you listen to the dialogue and the question about it, read the five possible answers, and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Now listen to a sample question. You will hear: Woman What do you want for your birthday present, Mike? A watch, a bicycle, a mobile
phone or a Power Ranger robot? Man I'd rather you bought me a Portable Play Station 3.
Narrator : What did Mike want for his birthday present?
A. A robot. Sample answer B. A watch. C. A bicycle. 0000_ D. A mobile phone. ABC D E E A play station 3. cO'.
The best answer to this question is "A play station 3". Therefore you should choose answer (E)
1. A. How to use email. B. Internet usage. C. Receiving emails. D. Voice mail. E. Communication.
2. A. He doesn't have a driver's license yet. B. His friend will drive him. C. He is seventeen year old. D. His mother will use it. E. He drives carelessly.
3. A. The man takes the bus to work. B. The man wants the woman to go with him. C. The woman prefers driving in the rush hour. D. The woman wants to ride to work with man. E. The man has to stand on the bus ifhe takes it to work.
nI-INti (I i';\/1PS/BHS/AGM)-02-200912010 CHllk Cipta pnda Pusat Pcnilaian Pcndidikan-I3ALlTB;\NU-KEMENDIKNAS .
PART II Questions: 4 to 6.
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear some dialogues or monologues spoken in English. The dialogues or monologues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you listen to the dialogue or monologue, look at the five pictures provided in your test book, and decide which one would be the most suitable with the dialogue or monologue you have heard.
4. ~',. \1 " ! ' .' . ' '': ' ' '' '~\\'t ~'. '
A. 1. B. 2. C. 3. 0.4. E. 5.
[),~-I N( i (I Pl\/II'S/BII S/AGMj-()2-2009/201 0 Hak Cipta pudaPusat Pcnilaian Pcndidikan-BALll'Bi\NG-KEM ENDIKNAS'
A. 1. B. 2. C. 3. D.4. E. 5.
A. I. B. 2. C. 3. D.4. E. 5.
I)IINC; (IPAIl PSIBII S/AGM)-(l22009/2010 cl-\llk Cipta pada Pusut Penilaian PcntlitlikanBALITBANUKEMENDIKNAS
PART III Questions: 7 to 11
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear some incomplete dialogues spoken in English, followed by five responses, also spoken in English. The dialogues and the responses will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. You have to choose the best response to each question.
Now listen to a sample question. Man I've got bad news about my test. Woman What? You failed again? Man
Narrator: What will the man most likely reply? A. Let me try again. Sample answer B. Don't worry. I'm fine. C. Sorry, I've disappointed you. 00_00 D. Never mind. You've done your best. ABC D E E. I'd like to apologize for my failure.
Narrator: The best answer to the question "you failed again?" is choice C. Therefore, you should choose answer C.
7. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
8. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
9. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
10. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
11. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
J H-INC; (IPAiII'SiIHIS/AGM)-02-200Yl20JO "'Hak Cipta pada Pusat Penilaian Pcndidikun-BALITBANG-KEMENDJKNAS.
r-Al 7 ITI
PART IV Question 12 to 15.
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear several monologues. Each monologue will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you hear the monologue and the question about it, read the five possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
12. A. Octopus. B. Rhinoceros. C. Platypus. D. Mosquitos. E. Hippopotamus.
13. A. 0.7 to 2.4 kg. B. 0.7 to 2.5 kg. C. 0.7 to 2.6 kg. b. 0.7 to 2.7 kg. E. 0.7 to 2.8 kg.
14. A. 16. B. 48. C. 56. D. 60. E. 66.
15. A. Fine. B. Clear. C. Rainy. D. Terrible. E. Cloudy.
This is the end of the listening section.
I lI-INU (JI'A/II'S/BIIS/AGM)-02-200ljI2010
The following text is for Question 16.
Dear John, Sue informed me this morning that Mr. Hassan, a local importer of local electrical
goods, has, ordered two hundreds Electrico washing machines, Model Number E 7, one hundred Electrico Quickmix electric mixers, Model Number M3, fifty electric fans, Model Number F2, and twenty five air-conditioners, Model Number Ac 1. Since this is a big order, he asked for 20% discount. I'm waiting for your confirmation.
16. What is the topic of the message? A. Items ordered. B. Sue's information. C. Mr. Hassan's order. D. John's confirmation. E. Appealing for a discount.
!):j.IN(j (IPAJIPS/BHSJAGM)-02-200W20 I0 "'Hak Cipta pada Pusat Penilaian PcndidikunBALITBANG-KEM ENDIKNA~
The following text is for Questions 17 to 19.
34 Sutherland Mews North, London SWIR 4AL 27th March, 2010
Dear Mr. Frank Sinatra,
The Fun World, Co would like to welcome you as a new customer to our finn. We know that you will be extremely satisfied with our line of products and the service we provide to our customers. .
You ate invited to purchase our merchandise on our regular open account terms, from April I until June 30th , 2010. Our credit manager, Andi Nico, will be happy to discuss any aspect of our credit policy with you at your convenience.
I am enclosing our catalog and price list for your review. I believe that you will find our prices competitive and in keeping with industry trends. Throughout the year we offer our valued customers frequent discount as an incentive and as a showing of our appreciation.
I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.
Yours faithfully, R.S.J. Edward R.SJ. Edward.
17. The.letter is about .... A. a new customer welcome B. discounts offered to a new customer C. a description about services provided D. information on prices of new products E. an appeal to a new customer to buy the company's products
18. Beside sending the letter, the company also attached ... to its customers. A. catalogs and price lists B. products and price lists' C. incentives and products D. merchandise and catalogs E. merchandise and catalogs
19. "I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to serve you in the near future." (Paragraph 4). The sentence means ....
A. I will send the product soon B. I hope you enjoy having our product C. I give you a chance to join the company D. I give you discount if you buy our product E. I hope we could give you the best service soon
1H-ING (IPAill)SIB IISIAGM )-02-2009/20 10
The following text is for Questions 20 to 22.
In accordance with the international security regulations, the following items are never allowed to be taken onto a plane by passengers, either in their carry-on bags or in their checked luggage: weapons, including knives and guns; explosives, including dynamite and fireworks.
The following items may be placed in checked luggage but not on carry-on bags. Tools, including hammers. screwdrivers. and wrenches; sports equipment such as golf clubs, baseball bats, skis and ski poles.
When you pass through the security line, all bags will go through our X ray machines and some bags will be manually checked by personnel, as well.