MKKS Soal B Ganjil XII Paket B
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of MKKS Soal B Ganjil XII Paket B
MKKS-SMK KABUPATEN LAMPUNG TIMUR SOAL SEMESTER GANJIL KELAS 12 TAHUN PELAJARAN 2010/2011 MATA PELAJARAN KELAS/PROG KEAHLIAN Hari/Tanggal Waktu PETUNJUK UMUM : Bahasa Inggris : XII/SEMUA JURUSAN : : 08.00 10.00
1. Isikan identitas Anda ke dalam LJK yang tersedia dengan menggunakan pensil 2B,sesuai petunjuk 2. Periksa dan bacalah soal-soal sebelum Anda menjawabnya 3. Laporkan kepada pengawas ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal yang kurang jelas,rusak atau tidak lengkap 4. Periksa kembali pekerjaan Anda seelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ujian LISTENING SECTION In this section of the test, you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken English. There are four parts of this section, with special direction for each part. Part I.Pictures Directions : Question : 1 to 3 For each question, you will see a picture in your test book and you will hear four short statements. These statements will be spoken two times. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speaker say. When you hear the four statements, look at the picture in your test book and choose the statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer. Look at the example below. Now listen to theA. B. C. D.
The musicians are preparing the instrument. Theyre having a meeting. The scientist are wearing protective mask. The mechanic are repairing the motor.
Sample Answer A Statement ( B ) theyre having a meeting best describes what you see in the picture. Therefore you should choose answer ( B ) Now lets begin with picture number one. 1. B C D
a.people are singing on the stage b. people are singing out door. c. two girl are singing together. d. they are play organ 2.
a.they are in converences. b. one of them keep smile. c. the director is sitting on the chair d. one of them is sitting. 3.
a.the woman is using the glasses b.the doctor is young c. woman a carry her baby d. her hair is long Carry her baby Part II Question Directions : in this part of the test, you will hear a question spoken in English. Followed by three responses, also spoken in English. The questions and the responses will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speaker say, you are to choose the best responses to each question. Now listen to a sample question. : 4 to 7
You will hear : You will also hear :
how are you ? A. Im fine thank you. B. My name is Jhon. C. Im in the living room Sample Answer A B C
The best response to question How are you? is choice (A), I am fine, thank you, Therefore, you should choose answer (A). 4. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. Good evening I would Resive double room please? The room rich is 2. 74000 Follow there please Where do you live 5. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. Would you come to the seminar tomorrow? a. I dont think so b. I not agree c. sure 6. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. Good morning,May I help you? a. yes, I can not (cant) b. yes you are c. yes pleas, I want to talk with Erik 7. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. My tooth is sick? a. you should go to the dentist b. you should go to the medical center c. you should go to the hospital Part III Question Directions : in this part of the test, you will hear some short conversations.The conversations will not be printed in your test book.You will hear the conversations twice, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speaker say. In your test book, you will read a question about each conversation. The question will be followed by four answers. You are to choose the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet. 8. What time will the woman go? a. at 11.30 a.m tomorrow b. at 11.30 am in two days c. at 02.30 p.m tomorrow d. at 02.30 pm in two days 9. What Nina thinks about the next text? a. She will success b. Tomy will help her c. The test will be very easy d. The test will be hard for : 8 to 11
10.Were does the dialog probably happen? a. in the doctors room b. in the department store c. in the police station d. at school 11. What is the girl going to hold in her house? a. a picnic party b. a celebration party c. a senior high farewell party d. an engagement party
Part IV Question Directions : in this part of the test, you will hear several talks. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand and remember what is said. In your test book, you will read two or more question about each short talk. The question will be followed by four answers. You are to choose the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet. : 12 to 15
12. Where must the employees put their dirty cups a plates? a. in the lunge b. in the trash c. on the desk d. in the office 13. Why are they forbidden to take their drink and food to their desk? a. To keep the office clean. b. The desk is not a place for eating. c. There is no desk in the lounge. d. All employees are allowed to have only at break time. 14. What is the special price of 1 kg of sugar? a. Rp. 4.000 b. Rp. 4.550 c. Rp. 4.800 d. Rp. 6.000 15. What kind of items is on sale? a. grocery b. stationary c. electronic d. fruit
This is the end of the listening section.
Reading Section.I.INCOMPLETE DIALOGUE Question 16 30 are incomplete dialogue. Four choice marked A, B, C, D are given beneath each dialogue .you have to choose the one that best completes the dialogue. 16. Erna : I wish the decision maker here. Erni : what would you do? Erna : I would raise the salary of employees 200% A. I could be B. I were C. I would be D. I am 17. Eka : do you agree with our planning to go to camping ? Wahid : because it needs much money A. I think your are good B. It will be fun C. I agree D. I dont agree 18. Didik : excuse me, how could I get to the hospital ? Iwan : .. A. It is two blocks from here B. The hospital is very comfortable C. It is the museum D. The library is over there 19. Upin Ipin Upin Ipin A. : I heard that you spent your vacation in Lampung. : Yeah, I visit my sister. She works and lives there : : She is a secretary in an office in Lampung Where is her office
B. C. D. 20. Customer Abdul Customer A. B. C. D.
What does she do? How does she go to work Where does she live? : : Im sorry. Here are sold out, But we still have some for the eight thirty show. : Fine. If thats all I can get Id like to have two humberger with extra cheese Id like to make a reservation for six people Id like to order some fries and coke, please Id two tickets for the six oclock, please
21. Mawar : Where is George? Its already 07.30 but he hasnt come yet Melati : He told me that he would come. Just wait. Mawar : Ok. Can we open the meeting while waiting for him? Melati : All right A.We will leave him soon B.He can not attend the meeting C.The meeting should start on time D.He may be traped in the traffic jam 22. Citra : We could be late arriving at the train station How about taking taxi? Marina : I dont think sobut there are seven of us. A. It has a good driver B. It can only load 4 passengers C. It has more space for us to ride D.It can take us to the station
23. Budi `Iwan
: I see that you have a lot of books collection. : Yes, I am interested in collecting Books, Magazine, novel, comic, news paper. I like them much. A. Is it your hobby? B. What is your hobby? It was broken when C. What do you like to do? D. It is interesting?
24. Receptionist : Good afternoon, Citra Hotel. What can I do for you, ma am? Caller : Hello my name is Ani. I would like to book a room for three days. Receptionist : . A. Yes, maam, Im happy to hear it. B. Certainly, maam. Well make it for you. C. No, maam, we are busy at the moment. D. Please for give me, I dont know about it. 25. Mr. latiful : Where is your car? : Why did you go to school on foot? Ms. Ning : it was broken when A. I drove it to Way Kambas B. I am going to beach C. I was it D. I go to Way Jepara 26. Nana : My family will plan to go to Bali Sovy : of course, its very interesting A. Would you like to take the book? B. Could you inform to your parent? C. Could I arrange the schedule? D. Would you like to join? 27. Lyna : I won the first prize for the English speech contest yesterday Fitri : .. A. How dare you B. What a small prize
C. Thats great D. Thats embarrassing 28. Parto : Its very hot in my room. The air conditioner is broken Receptionist : . A. dont worry, its our responsibility B. its okey. It will be alright C. we will repair it soon D. please, bring it to the work shop 29. Reservation Lena A. to confirm B. to cancel : Good afternoon Garuda airways may I help you? : Good afternoon my name is Lena I have reserved a ticket to Bali ,so I just want that Ill take it C. to delay D. to abort
30. Students : Excuse me, maam. My spoken English is not good. What do you suggest? Teacher : Well, A. Take some writing test B. Read some English newspaper C. practice it a lot with your friends D. Buy a good English - English dictionary
II.ERROR RECOGNITION In question 31-40 ,each sentence has four words or phrases underlined .the four underlined words are marked A,B,C, and D you have to identify the underlined words or phrases that should be corrected or rewritten . 31. Student: Sir, we have finished doing the test, will we leave the room? A B Teacher: Surely, not. Wait till the time was over C D 32. Wow, what a beautiful dress you are wear. Did you make it yourself? A B C D 33. Yusuf Kalla who comes from South Sulawesi is one of the richer people in A B C Eastern Indonesia D 34. This classroom is too small. I think we need smallest one A B C D 35. Ade : Would you like to join us for lunch? A Rendi : Id be glad, but my bos